


Steve started this cabinet project. The first photo show the actual cabinet door in our kitchen. As you can see it's VERY narrow, only about 7" wide. In the 2nd photo you can see there is a lot of cabinet space to the right that is extremely difficult to get to. So Steve thought he'd create a 2nd cabinet door on the opposite side, in the dining room. He's quite handy with power tools. It sure will be nice when it's done. I'll post those photos when he finishes it.This has been a pretty strange week for me. Last Monday I fell skiing at Beaver Creek and hit my head pretty hard. Thankfully I was wearing a helmet!! It's a very long story, but needless to say, I've had a very sore neck all week and I think I had a very mild concussion. I slept several hours every night, I'd wake up with a headache, my eyes were more sensitive to light than usual, and I just over all felt weird and had little energy. Today I felt the best all week and no headache. My neck is almost 100% too, luckily I think I just pulled some muscles.
Then on Tuesday I talked to my Mom and she told me my Dad had fallen in the nursing home. Luckily he did not hurt himself too badly. He is taking a lot of blood thinners so he would really be in serious trouble if he hits his head. He is doing okay, they are going to try new medication on him for his dementia. My Mom is doing much better and visits my Dad often. I look forward to seeing them in April.
1 comment:
Looks like quite a project. I like the wood. The color is refreshing. Donielle
Post a Comment