Thursday, April 22, 2010
Hail!!
I took these photos yesterday. We had quite the hail storm here Wednesday and tornado warnings today. No, that is not snow in these photos, it's pea sized hail. I had been out for lunch with a friend and on the way home I noticed the skies were looking pretty dark. I skipped doing some errands and drove straight home. It wasn't more than 3 minutes after I pulled into the garage that the hail started to pummel our house and yard. It was so loud it sounded like a freight train! Lucy is never bothered by storms but she was getting a little agitated by all the noise. Speaking of Lucy, she met with her oncologist today and she referred to Lucy as an anomaly, since she is doing so remarkably well considering the type of aggressive cancer she has. We are so happy she's doing so well. In 2 days we will be leaving her with her favorite sitters for 2 weeks while we vacation in Maui. I am beyond excited about this trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment