Saturday, January 7, 2012

Texas trip - Corpus Christi

Steve, Luke, me holding Paul, and James.
Luke & James looking at Steve's underwater photos.

We brought the boys the game Candyland and Luke loved playing it.

Paul getting a bath.

James & Steve drawing & coloring.


Me & my new godson, Paul.



Jennifer & I went out for some Thai food while John & Steve stayed with the 3 boys.
We had a great time in Corpus visiting Jennifer, John & the 3 little boys.  I am Paul's godmother & I was anxious to meet him, as well as see his 2 older brothers. We had lots of fun going to the park, playing Candyland, and dinosaur bingo.

We stopped at Beeville on the way back to Austin and visited with Steve's sister Janet and her new husband Hamp.  We had a very nice visit.

Hamp & Janet.

No comments: