Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It has been quite a while since I've done anything with my blog.  We were lucky to be in Hawaii for the month of April and I did not take my laptop.  We spent 2 weeks on the Big Island at a condo in Kailua-Kona and 2 weeks on Kaanapali Beach on Maui. I have several photos to post from that trip to paradise.  We went on a few very exciting snorkeling excursions while were there, including snorkeling with 30 Giant Manta Rays at NIGHT (Steve dived and I snorkeled) and swimming with many dolphins during one special day.  Steve got some great shots.  I can't work on photos just yet as I'm packing for a trip to Illinois.  Steve is staying home.  I'll be there until the 15th.  I'll be staying with Paul and Marsha and will spend a lot of time visiting my parents. It has been 6 months since I've been to Illinois so I'm very excited to spend time visiting everyone. I am extra happy to be able to spend Mother's Day with my Mom.  Check back later for photos from our trips.  Blogspot has changed things in recent months so I'm not entirely sure why the newly posted header photo of Steve and I is so HUGE. The photo was taken on a sunset catamaran sailing trip on Maui.

No comments: