Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm back!!

It has been a very long time since I posted on my blog.  I'm sorry it has been so long.  The first problem I had with posting was that I was unable to log onto my blog.  I could not locate the "sign in" area anywhere.  It was very frustrating. I wrote to Blogspot and never got a response.  FINALLY, with the help of Steve, we realized that Blogspot had been taken over by Google.  And getting all of that straightened out, including the passwords, log in procedures, etc., was a long process and very frustrating.  So here I was trying to log into my blog the usual way and they had changed that process and not notified me.  So now you have to log in via Google instead of Blogspot.

A lot has happened this year.  I don't know where the year has gone but it certainly is going by very fast.  I have MANY photos to share from trips we've taken this year.  Our goal was to travel extensively prior to getting a puppy.  We knew once we got a new puppy we would be somewhat housebound for several months.  We picked up our new puppy August 1st.  Her name is Stella Bella and she's just so much fun and cute as can be.  She is an English Cream Golden Retriever.  I plan on creating a blog just for her in the near future.  House training was much easier to do at our house than at our condo (fenced in back yard vs. 33 steps down to the parking lot).  So this weekend is the first time we've taken her to our condo.  She loves laying by the fireplace as you can see.  It's quite cold up here now and we're all hoping for a very snowy winter in the mountains.  It has to be better than last years snow, which was the worst we've ever seen in the 23 years we've lived in Colorado.  Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that things are going great with us. Stella Bella is more work that we remember a puppy being (it had been 15 years since our last puppy, Lucy).  But she doubles that work in fun and laughs for us.  So check back soon and I hope to post more photos once I get them sorted out.  Thanks for reading this.
Stella Bella chillaxin by the fireplace.

No comments: