Lucy just LOVES camping. Especially when she has so many squirrels, chipmunks, and birds to keep an eye on. Lucy was watching this chipmunk on and off for a couple of hours. She also loved swimming 2-3x a day. We had to be real careful when anyone was fishing with bobbers, she thought they were floating balls she needed to retrieve!!
4 comments:
Hi,
Great photos. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Con and Don
I guess someone in the family has to love those pesky squirrels! ;-)
XO
Looks like Lucy and the chipmunk are in a stand off! :-)
By the way, sure, you can always copy any photos you want from our blog...I just realized I forgot to tell you that...but then again, if I told you that already, I forgot that too :-)
Love,
Colleen
P.S. Ah, I just got it...Alvin, Simon...Theodore!
Love,Colleen
I actually had a Chipmunk Punk Christmas album that the three of us used to listen to over and over when we lived in Vernon Hills!
Post a Comment