Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FM goes to Colorado National Monument













Steve & I took FM (our new nickname for Flat Maccallum) with us to the western slope this weekend. We went with a group of friends to the Palisades WineFest on Saturday. I didn't take any photos of that event as I had my hands full. :-) On Sunday most of the friends drove back to Summit County. Since we hadn't seen the sights in that area before, we opted staying an additional night. Sunday we explored Colorado National Monument, which is a National Park. It was quite a place with rock formations similar to the Grand Canyon. Here are some photos we took and as you can see, FM's adventures are just beginning. I'll post more photos later of what we saw on the way home yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the views and the adventures of FM what a lucky guy he is to be on them with you! Sheryl

Anonymous said...

I think I'm becoming an FM groupie :-)
Love,
Colleen