Last night one of the couples from our FIJI trip, Mark and Jane, hosted a potluck get together for all the fellow Fiji travelers. It was really a lot of fun - great food, photos, and conversation. We were fortunate to travel with such a nice group of people. We've been on other trips with large groups and this was one of the best. This is a scan of a watercolor I did sitting on the porch of our "buree" in Fiji. The Arapaho Community College Provence Art Show is now over and I'm happy to say I did sell one of my watercolors! I hope to get my paintings into an art gallery in 2008. That is my main goal for the new year.
2 comments:
Love it!
That's a great goal!
See you THIS week!
XO
Hi Ruth, great watercolor!!!
I loved all your photos and comments about your Fiji trip. What a beautiful place.
call me when you get up to the mountains. I hope your trip to Illinois was a good one. Love from your roomy Chris
Post a Comment