



Last Monday we skied Arapahoe Basin. They almost doubled their skiable terrain a month ago and I had not skied there yet. The views were really cool as you could see Keystone and Breckenridge ski runs from the top. You can see this from the first photo. I had planned on taking photos but I forgot my camera. Then I remembered I had a camera phone. Then I finally figured out how to get the photos off the phone and onto my computer. You can see Buffaloe Mountain in the center of the 3rd photo, to the left of the tower. That's Steve in the red jacket. The last photo was taken mid mountain near the Black Forrest Lodge. They had an ice sculpture. You can see a different view of this area by going looking at their web cams on their web site. In fact, my Mom was able to see us sitting in the picnic tables in the foreground last week. I told her when we were going to be sitting there and she checked out the web site in the address in the post above.
No comments:
Post a Comment