Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday

Lucy is feeling better - she ate a little yesterday, but she still seems lethargic compared to her normal self. I'm breathing a little better at times. At least the sinuses take turns plugging up! These photos I copied from my niece Heather's blog put a smile on my face. Here is my Mom with Heather's 2 cute boys, Miles and Luke, on a recent visit at my parents house. And that's Miles smiling so big in the 3rd photo.

I'm going to my friend's 50th wedding anniversary party in Frisco this afternoon, Katherine and Jack's. They are both Ambassadors at Copper Mountain. I first met them the ski season I worked at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory there. They're special people. It's a combination celebration and fund raiser. They're going to renew their vows, then have local entertainment by Nancy Cook, and then it ends with a champagne toast and silent auction. I've donated 2 of my watercolors. I'll be curious to see how much they sell for. I have picked the proceeds from my donation to go to Jack's Place, a cancer caring house at the Shaw Regional Cancer Center in Edwards, Colorado.


No comments: