Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chicago

After our trip to NY for Otis and Olive's wedding, Steve flew home to Denver and I flew to Illinois to visit my parents. I did not take too many photos - it was a very hectic week... My last full day there I took the train to Chicago to meet up with Chris and Bill, from Colorado. Chris was my roommate when I went to France to paint last June. They were on vacation and had never been to Chicago before. The main purpose of their trip was to see the Edward Hopper exhibit at the Art Institute of Chicago. It was great fun!! It was such a nice day we even ate lunch outside. The first photo I took from the train. My Grandmother lived in those apartments with my Aunt Mabel and Aunt Lillian. It aways brings back fun memories when I see these apartments from the train. The 2nd photo is Chris and Bill. Before I met them at the museum, I took several photos walking around Millennium Park. I'll post those photos another time.

No comments: