We bought the best grapefruits at Costco recently. They're ruby reds from Texas. This particular grapefruit just looked so perfect to me I said to Steve "I've got to take a photo of this." It was equally tasty too!I was starting to feel like I was coming down with a cold on Monday. Yesterday I bought some Zicam for the first time. It worked for me - I feel great today!! You dab the inside of your nose with the gel (using the applicator in each individual tube) every 4 hours when you first start to feel like you're coming down with something. We also bought a new humidifier which has made our condo less dry. We continue to get a lot of snow here. It has been snowing since last night. It's hard to tell how much we've gotten because it's so windy too. Tomorrow we're taking our first ski lesson of the season at Breckenridge. They offer unlimited lessons for season pass holders for $180.00 Thursdays through Sundays. It's a steal of a deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment