Very Nice Work! I'm drawn to this one, the cafe and the two watercolors. I like them all and those are my faves. Wow! I'm really impressed! Great Job! Love, Colleen
My goodness, Ruth, your paintings are amazing! I really love tis one, the water colors and all. I wanted to tell you I brought my laptop over to Mom Tues. afternoon and managed to grab a network in the neighborhood so I could show her you posting. She was just amazed, wondered how she got there. Doesn't understand all the "magic"! Hope you're feeling better by now. -Sandi
2 comments:
Very Nice Work! I'm drawn to this one, the cafe and the two watercolors. I like them all and those are my faves. Wow! I'm really impressed! Great Job!
Love,
Colleen
My goodness, Ruth, your paintings are amazing! I really love tis one, the water colors and all.
I wanted to tell you I brought my laptop over to Mom Tues. afternoon and managed to grab a network in the neighborhood so I could show her you posting. She was just amazed, wondered how she got there. Doesn't understand all the "magic"! Hope you're feeling better by now. -Sandi
Post a Comment