Friday, November 14, 2008

Ithaca, NY





I have several photos to post from our trip to Ithaca. I will post more later today. Right now we are in H.R. and getting our first snowfall. We have gotten about 2" so far and it's still coming down. It sure is pretty.

Here are some of the first photos I took in Ithaca. The first full day we went to Mom and Ruth's grave sites. In the 2nd photo Ruth is buried to the left and Mom's site is on the right. It's a "green" cemetery and a very beautiful area. It's called Green Springs Cemetery in Newfield, NY. They both were buried just almost exactly a year apart.

The 3rd photo was taken the same afternoon. We went to square dancing at the senior center. We had a great time and then went out for dinner afterwards with Uncle Bill and another couple. The last 2 photos were taken another evening when Dad roasted a chicken for dinner. It was yummy! Olive is wearing the sweater we brought her. She really liked it and it looked so nice on her.

No comments: