Friday, September 11, 2009

Kyle and Katie's wedding


































I added a few more photos today that I got from Diane. Olive and Otis arrive this Wednesday for a 2 week visit!!!!

We just got back from a trip to Illinois. My nephew Kyle got married to Katie last Saturday. We were there a week. The weather was perfect every day we were there! The wedding was outdoors so nice weather made it even more special. They got married at the Concorde Centre in Woodstock, IL. The grounds were just beautiful. Here are photos from the wedding weekend. The last 4 are from the night of the rehearsal. We look forward to the K's moving to Colorado!! It'll be really nice having relatives close by. What a cute, married couple they make!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful pics, dear and so happy u look among ur relatives! I like your pics.