I'll send you those recipes as soon as I can...I'm getting ready to host a baby shower at my house on Sunday for a lady from church and it has occupied a lot of my time this week :-)
Oh, seeing Derek reminds me that Steve has a friend that looks SO much like Derek! His name is Chris. I should post his photo sometime. I think of Derek the whole time we're around him. Fun.
1 comment:
Great pics of everyone! Fun trip!
I'll send you those recipes as soon as I can...I'm getting ready to host a baby shower at my house on Sunday for a lady from church and it has occupied a lot of my time this week :-)
Oh, seeing Derek reminds me that Steve has a friend that looks SO much like Derek! His name is Chris. I should post his photo sometime. I think of Derek the whole time we're around him. Fun.
Love, Colleen
Post a Comment