As most of you know, Steve's Mom passed away recently. Steve returned home last Thursday from being out east for 2 weeks. The first few days home were very rough for him. Friday I was at a friends house painting when this lovely peace plant arrived for Steve. Lucy is posing next to it. It was from Diane, Gordy, Mom, Dad, Arne, Julie, Paul, and Marsha. It really cheered Steve up. It was a very thoughtful surprise. Steve's Dad is doing better. He is trying to keep up with all of his normal activities. Dave and Sandy will be driving to Ithaca before Christmas and will pick Dad up and bring him to Annapolis for the holidays. I am glad we spent Christmas in Ithaca last year. In January his brother is moving in with him, which will be nice company for both of them.
Thank you all for your emails, phone calls, cards, thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Yes, I am glad you were in Ithaca last year...even with all that crazy snow travel!
We'll keep praying for all of you.
love,
heather
Post a Comment